June 25, 2019 - Major Outage
June 25, 2019 - 10:05 CST - Payment integration issues / PayTrace API down.
- As of 09:40 CST PayTrace has been unavailable. This is impacting all customer creation and payments for OAS customers that use PayTrace.
- As of 13:00 CST PayTrace is still down and we've no ETA on when they will have issues resolved.
- Shortly after 20:50 CST service was restored. Functionality would appear to have been restored. We will continue to monitor the quality of service closely in the coming days.
- More here... PayTrace 6-25-19 Service Disruption Retrospective
May 29, 2019 thru June 18, 2019 - PayTrace - A percentage of all $0.00 Authorizations Fail
- Roughly 5% of all SALECUSTOMER transactions failed to create a customer in PayTrace although all card data was valid. No transaction IDs were provided for the failed transactions and no customer or card data was stored in PayTrace. After opening a ticket with PayTrace we waited the 20 days they needed to resolve the issue. At this time the problem has been resolved - we are continuing to monitor for quality of service.
May 28, 2019 - PayTrace - Downtime
- At 21:27 PST PayTrace stated that a disk drive resulted in around 1.5 hours of downtime.