Maintenance Window: SAT 03:00 - SAT 08:00 CDT
PayTrace will be down for an extended period. No payment transactions will be possible during the maintenance window. Settlements might be delayed. From PayTrace: "PayTrace is making a significant improvement in the reliability of our gateway by transitioning to Amazon Web Services."
OAS Will place a banner on the site during the maintenance window explaining that payments are temporarily unavailable. Payment buttons if clicked will display an error message.
June 25, 2019 - 10:05 CST - Payment integration issues / PayTrace API down.
- As of 09:40 CST PayTrace has been unavailable. This is impacting all customer creation and payments for OAS customers that use PayTrace.
- As of 13:00 CST PayTrace is still down and we've no ETA on when they will have issues resolved.
- Shortly after 20:50 CST service was restored. Functionality would appear to have been restored. We will continue to monitor the quality of service closely in the coming days.
- More here... PayTrace 6-25-19 Service Disruption Retrospective
- Roughly 5% of all SALECUSTOMER transactions failed to create a customer in PayTrace although all card data was valid. No transaction IDs were provided for the failed transactions and no customer or card data was stored in PayTrace. After opening a ticket with PayTrace we waited the 20 days they needed to resolve the issue. At this time the problem has been resolved - we are continuing to monitor for quality of service.
- At 21:27 PST PayTrace stated that a disk drive resulted in around 1.5 hours of downtime.