Sunday, January 17th, 2021 from 17:00 CDT - 19:00 CDT | PayTrace Scheduled Maintenance
PayTrace will be upgrading their database. During the maintenance the JSON API will be unavailable. This will impact our ability to process payments with PayTrace during the maintenance window. A message will be placed on the site (bidder invoice section of dashboard) to inform bidders that payments with PayTrace are temporarily unavailable.
Maintenance Window: SAT 03:00 - SAT 08:00 CDT
PayTrace will be down for an extended period. No payment transactions will be possible during the maintenance window. Settlements might be delayed. From PayTrace: "PayTrace is making a significant improvement in the reliability of our gateway by transitioning to Amazon Web Services."
OAS Will place a banner on the site during the maintenance window explaining that payments are temporarily unavailable. Payment buttons if clicked will display an error message.
June 25, 2019 - 10:05 CST - Payment integration issues / PayTrace API down.
- As of 09:40 CST PayTrace has been unavailable. This is impacting all customer creation and payments for OAS customers that use PayTrace.
- As of 13:00 CST PayTrace is still down and we've no ETA on when they will have issues resolved.
- Shortly after 20:50 CST service was restored. Functionality would appear to have been restored. We will continue to monitor the quality of service closely in the coming days.
- More here... PayTrace 6-25-19 Service Disruption Retrospective
- Roughly 5% of all SALECUSTOMER transactions failed to create a customer in PayTrace although all card data was valid. No transaction IDs were provided for the failed transactions and no customer or card data was stored in PayTrace. After opening a ticket with PayTrace we waited the 20 days they needed to resolve the issue. At this time the problem has been resolved - we are continuing to monitor for quality of service.
- At 21:27 PST PayTrace stated that a disk drive resulted in around 1.5 hours of downtime.